Saturday, January 31, 2009

Etsy Bitsy

Thought: Hold on to your dreams until they come true.
Thought: Take it a step at a time.

Today I launched my Etsy shop, "Sincerely, Alex" here.

I have wanted to open my own shop/sell my crafts somewhere in some way since I taught myself to sew two years ago. It was never the right time or I thought I didn't have enough items made and I went back to school. It was just never the right time.

Recently, I stopped being a nanny. I had a lot of time over winter break to craft. Though the middle of my week is full, I have Monday and Friday off. I've met lots of Etsy Sellers on Twitter. My Brainy and Beautiful blog following has grown. It just seems like everything has fallen into place and it is the right time.

I've put myself out there. Now I'll just wait and see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment