Thursday, January 29, 2009

Teen Voices Thursday

Today I was up early and raring to go.
I made the bed, did dishes, had breakfast with my husband, took a shower, made husband's lunch.
I gathered my things together and headed out the door with my husband who so kindly drove me to the bus stop so I didn't have to slip and slide all the way there.
I worked on my homework on the bus ride to Harvard T-Station and hopped the red line to Teen Voices.
I arrived at 8:40, nearly an hour early, but people were here to let me in.
I caught up on email, checked blog, and started work on the Powerscopes for the Online February Issue of Teen Voices.
Becca, Editor and Chief of Teen Voices, asked me to find high resolution (1MB or higher) images for an article on teens on T.V. Easier said than done.
5:00 I headed home. 6:00 I got off the bus and walked to the library which is on my way home. They did not have any books that were helpful in my quest for photos for Teen Voices. I walked the rest of the way home.
At home I talked to my friend Tanya while preparing dinner.
Husband came home and we had dinner.
The rest of tonight we plan to chill out and read together. I have to do some reading for school. I also need to work on writing Powerscopes for Teen Voices, but that may have to wait until tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment